Google released new 70 th version of Chrome Browser.
Google Chrome is widely-used the most popular internet Browser in the world, beating the Microsoft’s Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Opera.
Google recently announced a new version of Chrome 70, had been released with roll-outs taking place over the course of few weeks. The latest iteration of the software brings support for fingerprint readers on Android devices. However the extent of such integration for scanners is currently unknown.
In Chrome 70, Google have added support for:
- Desktop Progressive Web Apps on Windows & Linux.
- The credential management API adds support for Public Key Credentials.
- And you can now name workers!
These are just a few of the changes in Chrome 70 for developers, of course, there’s plenty more.
- Web Bluetooth is now available in Windows 10, and allows your site to communicate with nearby user-selected Bluetooth devices in a secure and privacy-preserving way.
- Chrome can send intervention and deprecation messages to your servers using the
Report-To HTTPResponse header field or surface them in the
- There are a number of important deprecations you should know about, check the Deprecations and removals in Chrome 70 post for more details.
- And be sure to check out the latest What’s new in DevTools post to learn what’s new in Chrome DevTools.
REDESIGNED IMAGES OF CHROME 70