Save anything on the web to OneNote. Clip it to OneNote, organize and edit it, then access it from any device.
You’re busy. OneNote Web Clipper lets you quickly clip all or part of a web page to OneNote, and save it for later. Clip images, pdfs, videos, or a visual bookmark of a page. Best of all, you can access them from any computer, tablet, or phone – even when you’re offline.
CLIP YOUR WAY
– NO CLUTTER! Articles, recipes, or products can be clipped without all the ads, navigation, and noise.
– Highlight text, adjust the fonts, or add a note before you clip.
– Clip the whole page or several selections on the page. It’s up to you.
WHAT TO CLIP
– All or part of a web page
– PDF files – online or on your computer
– Any image on a web page
– Videos from YouTube or Vimeo
– Create a visual bookmark of the page
– Anything you clip to OneNote will be available on all your devices, even if you’re offline.
– Use OneNote’s powerful search to find your information on any device.
– Share your information with others.