Save anything on the web to OneNote. Clip it to OneNote, organize and edit it, then access it from any device.
OneNote – Web Store Extension for Chrome
One Note – Windows for Edge Browser
You’re busy. OneNote Web Clipper lets you quickly clip all or part of a web page to OneNote, and save it for later. Clip images, pdfs, videos, or a visual bookmark of a page. Best of all, you can access them from any computer, tablet, or phone – even when you’re offline.
CLIP YOUR WAY
– NO CLUTTER! Articles, recipes, or products can be clipped without all the ads, navigation, and noise.
– Highlight text, adjust the fonts, or add a note before you clip.
– Clip the whole page or several selections on the page. It’s up to you.
WHAT TO CLIP
– All or part of a web page
– PDF files – online or on your computer
– Any image on a web page
– Videos from YouTube or Vimeo
– Create a visual bookmark of the page
TAKE IT WITH YOU
– Anything you clip to OneNote will be available on all your devices, even if you’re offline.
– Use OneNote’s powerful search to find your information on any device.
– Share your information with others.